Industrial 4-port PCIe unmanaged Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch card with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E.
- Provide 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) PoE (P.S.E.) ports
- Supports IEEE 802.3at compliant PoE and total power budget is 65Watts with maximum 30Watts per port
- PoE power sourced from 12VDC with ATX power
- Each LAN port supports both PoE and Non-PoE connections (Auto Detect & Classification)
- Supports PCIe x1 bus and compatible x4, x8 and x16 PCIe slots
- Compliant with PCIe Rev.1.1 Interface
- Supports 10K Bytes Jumbo Frame
- Support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Support store and forward transmission
- Support flow control
IGPCS-E140 is a PCI-Express unmanaged Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch card with P.S.E. function, IGPCS-E140 supports 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE port. IGPCS-E140 could be installed on any IPC motherboard with PCIe socket to make the IPC/embedded system able to communication with other Ethernet devices. Therefore, IGPCS-E140 is the best solution to IPC/embedded system to feature Ethernet network.
|Model No. ||Description |
|IGPCS-E140 ||Industrial 4-port PCIe unmanaged Gigabit PoE Ethernet switch card with 4x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. |