Industrial 2-port High Power PoE Injector (Gigabit)
- Supports 2x10/100/1000Base-T(X) for power and data Output
- Fully compliant with IEEE802.3at/802.3af
- Auto protection for Over Voltage Power Input and over current output
- Supports Power Output up to 30Watts at 50VDC per port.
- Supports Power Input range from 24Vdc to 50Vdc
- IP-30 Rugged Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Design
The INJ-102GT-24V PoE Injector is an advanced IEEE802.3at compliant device with Intelligent Detection that provided 2-ports 10/100/1000Base-T (X) PoE outputs. The device does not turn on power until it detects a valid PoE signature from the PoE devices attached downstream on the Ethernet cable. This protection against damage to non-PoE compliant equipment which may be connected to the Ethernet cable. Because of this intelligent detection, only an IEEE 802.3at/802.3af compliant device can be powered with the INJ-102GT-24V PoE Injector. Typically in gigabit networks the maximum allowable CAT5 cable length is about 100 meters, due to the limitation of the Ethernet standards. Because of its 24~50V insertion, the installer doesn't need to worry about voltage drops caused by cable length. The INJ-102GT-24V PoE Injector can function with any PoE P.D. equipment which is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3at/802.3af PoE standards.
|Industrial 2-port Gigabit High Power PoE Injector, 24V~50V Input Support