The SNYPER-5G Graphyte (GL) is a high performance, multi-language network signal analyser and cellular signal logger, dedicated to surveying and logging the 5G/NR 4G/LTE , LTE-Cat M1, NB-IoT & 2G/GSM networks.
The unit can be left to conduct sequential surveys in a fixed location and automatically saving them. Four types of survey can be performed: a “FULL” survey (5G, 4G or CAT-M1, NB-IoT, GSM combined), or a single selected technology only.
SNYPER-5G Graphyte (GL) can save a limitless amount of surveys each with different logging options and all survey results can be downloaded to a PC and displayed in a HTML graphical format to clearly show the logged detail over the survey session. This can identify unreliable base-stations & intermittent cellular service which is not possible with spot surveys. The full breakdown for the HTML summary graphs are displayed in corresponding CSV files (Summary and full detail files).
The SNYPER-5G Graphyte (GL) also incorporates Siretta’s leading liveSCAN feature, which allows you to select a base-station signal immediately after a survey, conduct a liveSCAN logging session which can later be analysed in a CSV logged recording.
The SNYPER-5G Graphyte (GL) is an invaluable tool for understanding local network performance over hours, days and weeks to assist in the selection of reliable mobile network operators before cellular installations.
- Enhanced cellular surveying & sequential logging of new and existing installations on 5G. 4G, Cat M1, NB-IoT and 2G networks
- User selectable survey logging options to determine most suitable & reliable mobile operator
- Evaluate “preferred” MNO’s performance over time
- Determines “hotspots” & assist with antenna alignment, through Siretta’s liveSCAN feature
- Results are reported in CSV, graphical HTML format & Print to PDF
- Save over 100 logged surveys with multiple liveSCAN logs