The SNYPER-LTE+ (EU) is a high performance, multi-language network signal analyser dedicated to surveying the 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS & 2G/GSM European networks. The SNYPER-LTE+ (EU) does not require a SIM in order to provide network survey results.
It incorporates a number of important features and can perform four types of survey: 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS, 2G/GSM and a combined 4G/3G/2G survey. The combined 4G/3G/2G survey will provide multiple results from each network operator, in one single survey.
The powerful SNYPER summary page displays percentage thresholds to determine the most suitable mobile network operator available and the performance of a “preferred” MNO can be evaluated against the other networks.
The SNYPER can also be used to help establish optimum antenna placement and perform local site surveys.
- Enhanced cellular surveying of new and existing installations on 4G, 3G and 2G networks
- Establish most suitable operator for application
- Evaluate your “preferred” MNO’s performance
- Determine optimum antenna placement
- Results are reported in CSV & graphical HTML format
- SIM free operation on all bands and technologies
- Complete network breakdown and summary results
GSM Network Coverage
UMTS Network Coverage
LTE Network Coverage
Operating temperature range: -10 to +50°C
Storage temperature range: -20 to +50°C
Relative humidity: <85% (non-condensing)
1 x USB 2.0 FS (12 MBits/s)
1 x SMA female cellular antenna connector
1 x Red LED charging indicator
1 x 2.4″ Diagonal QVGA 240 x 320 RGB TFT
1 x Tactile multi function keypad
Power and Consumption
Power: 5V @ 500mA from USB supply
Battery: Lithium Ion 3.7V, 2000mAh
Life: 48 hours based on 20 surveys/day
Warm up time: 2s